In this workshop will demonstrate how to effectively and successfully setup and execute a great vocal recording session. We will discuss and showcase everything from session preparation, gear choice to creating nice recording environment.
The course Outline
- Recording session preparation
- Choosing appropriate positioning of microphone
- Proximity effect advantages/disadvantages
- Setting up monitoring and talk back
- Choice of mic pre's
- Choice of microphone
- Microphone positioning
- Note stand
- Vocal comp
- Mix Prep / Vocal processing
There are very limited places and application does not guarantee acceptance into the workshop.